The eShirt® Team
We are engineers, scientists, healthcare professionals, and medical device executives who are both helping to raise the next generation and caring for our parent’s generation.
We believe that we need to revolutionize how we address chronic illness and aging for millions of people around the world by making healthcare more accessible and affordable. We’re developing eShirt as our contribution to making this happen.
Robert T. Stone, Ph.D.
- BioDuring his 29 years as an engineer, Bob has supervised all phases of product development – concept definition, prototyping, design, clinical trials, patent development, FDA clearance, and regulatory compliance and listing. He has led teams at companies including Nellcor, MedaSonics, Natus Medical, Pacific Consultants, Pemstar, and MedTech Development. He earned a BSEE and MSEE, both from Virginia Polytechnic Institute, and his Ph.D. from Stanford University.
Larry J. Czapla
- BioLarry C. is a medical device senior executive with extensive domestic and international experience in marketing, sales, business development, operations and general management for some of the world’s largest medical device companies: GE Healthcare, Philips Medical, Medtronic, Pemstar and Accellent. He recently served as CEO and President of IntriMed Technologies, a medical device contract manufacturing company specializing in miniaturization as well as surface modification through the use of nanotechnology. He earned his B.S. from West Virginia University and his M.S. from Ohio State University.
Lawrence D. Ellis, CPA
- BioLarry E. is a specialist in capital funding and finance who started his accounting career with Ernst and Young. He has since assisted numerous small- and medium-sized companies and startups with capital funding and strategic alliances. He has extensive experience with the SEC and NASDAQ, and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the California and Illinois Society of CPAs.
Darius A. Przygoda, Ph.D.
Co-founder, V.P. Engineering
- BioDarius began his career and education in Europe, earning his M.S. and Ph.D. at the Technical University of Warsaw, Poland, and has continued to take classes throughout the 20 years since moving to the United States. He imparts this commitment to constant knowledge acquisition to his work in digital and analog product design, both as a consultant to leading edge companies and as an executive level manager for the Department of Measurement and Pemstar.
Director, Mobile Systems
- BioHolding a BSEE from the University of Pittsburgh, Steve is a product developer and mobile systems architect who has, before doing so with eShirt, lent his expertise to aHandSoft, Datastick, Mobile Aria, Good Technologies, and Symbol Technologies.
Mitesh Patel, M.D., MBA, FACHE, CPE
Chair, Medical Advisory Board
- BioCurrently the Vice President for Medical Affairs for Dignity Health, Dr. Patel lends his deep perspective on healthcare systems and new models of care. His specialties include emergency medicine, administrative leadership, crisis communications, medical staff relations, mission & vision development, business development & strategic planning. He did his undergraduate work at the University of California, Berkeley, went to medical school at the University of Health Science at Chicago, and completed his residency in Emergency Medicine at Case Western Reserve University.